WORK ESSENTIALS TO HAVE IN YOUR WORK BAG
Hey Nomad Crew.
I know I did a post all about my school bag essentials that had a few work essentials in it. So I decided to do a post just focusing on the essentials that will be handy for surviving your shifts. If your shifts 6-12 hours long, well I got your back. I will provide links to the products if they are still available. Also, if some of the essentials you can keep them in your vehicle.
I find it's important to have essentials that will help your day go a lot smoother and being prepared must as possible. Especially if you have a job that inquires you be outdoors because then you need to continually use them.
4. Reusable ziplock bags
5. Pencil case filled with pens, pencils, and highlighters
6. Tritan water bottle by Takeya USA
7. Extra change of clothes
8. Change of shoes
9. Mini toilet kit
10. (girls) Mini time of the month survival kit
11. Phone charger or portable charger
12. Tylenol and any medications you might be taking
14. Lunch packed in your lunch kit
16. Sunscreen (especially if you are going to be outdoors for work)
19. Travel size kleenex
20. Work badge
22. Extra water like a 2/4 L jug of water to refill your water bottle on your break if your work doesn’t have water fill up station
You can add any other things that will benefit you and your job, do you.