WHAT DO I HAVE AND KEEP IN MY CAR?
Hey Nomad Crew.
I hope this year is going good for you so far.
Well, there is an organizing system that I have in my car. Front, back seat, and trunk are the different organizing systems I have. I find have an organized system in my car it helps me find the things I might need. For all you wondering what type of car I have, it's a Nissan Versa Note 2014 model.
FRONT - CUBBY AND SIDE HOLDER
1. hand sanitizer
2. insurance papers
3. milage and gas notebook plus to keep track of any repairs, maintenance, oil changes, tire changes, etc
4. pencil and pen
6. car manual book
7. phone charger
8. aux cord
BACK SEAT - TUB SYSTEM AND ON THE FLOOR
2. car cleaner
4. first aid and medicine bag
5. plastic silverware
6. wet wipes
8. garbage can
9. wiper brush for snow and ice
TRUNK - BOX AND ON THE FLOOR
1. mallet - good for getting the snow buildup off your car around your tires and underneath by the doors
3. window cloth
4. window wash fluid
5. nob for lifting my back wiper off the window during the wintertime
I hope this helps you keep your own vehicle organized.