BLOGTOBER DAY 9
Updated: Dec 15, 2019
Hey Nomad Crew.
Today is all about a cozy recipe that is quick and easy to make. The recipe I decided on is Turkey Meatballs.
What you need is:
1 pkg of ground turkey
1 box of stove top stuffing
what ever spices you want
1. preheat over to 375 F
2. make the box stuffing
3. in large mixing bowl add your ground turkey, nutritional yeast, spices, egg
4. add in the cooked stuffing and mix
5. get our 2 baking sheets and line them with tin foil or silicone baking sheets
6. form good size amount meatballs and place onto the baking sheet, repeat until you have no mix left
7. place into oven for 35-42 mins until cooked