BLOGTOBER DAY 5
Updated: Dec 15, 2019
Hey Nomad Crew.
Welcome back for Blogtober day 5.
I know the weather is changing and the days are getting shorter. So let's discuss and talk about seasonal depression. This is something that we all experience each and every single year. I will let you know, I do get effected by it, some days are easy and others are a little harder. But my tips and tricks help me get through it. The true key is being mindful. This will help take away the focus on the feeling of seasonal depression.
I want to help you all Nomad Crew survive this autumn and winter season. This is a topic we should all be aware of and helping each other through support. I will add in links where I can to help you get the products I recommend.
1. Get a weighed blanket. This has help improve my sleep on those days it was a bit harder. Sleep is so important because you don't want to be walking like a zombie. The way the weighted blankets work is that your weigh has to go with how heavy you need the blanket to be.
2. As soon as you get out bed, go make yourself a hot cup of something because that will help you stay warm, comfy, and mindful.
3. Have a hot shower or bath to release any tension that may have been building up then have a mini pamper session.
4. I know some of you will thank me for this but find a balance with eating healthy and giving in to your favourite comfort food. Comfort food gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling of mindfulness.
5. Take biotin 1000 mcg to convert your macros (carbs, protein, and fat) into energy to give you that extra energy throughout the day.
6. Talk with someone about how you're feeling.
7. 1UP Nutrition Beauty Sleep to help you get the extra Zzz's in.
8. Get a planner notebook where you can right down a word or a couple of words on how your day went. By doing this, you are checking in with yourself and your mind.
9. Read a book.
- Braving the Wilderness by Brene Brown
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
10. Bundle up and go for a walk.
11. Start a hobby, project, or own business. (I‘m hiring new VIPs and Market Partners to join my team)
12. Hangout with a friend or significant other.
I hope these few tips help you out this season of colder weather.