BLOGTOBER DAY 13
Updated: Dec 15, 2019
Hey Nomad Crew.
How are we 2 posts away from wrapping up blogtober?
Today I will give an idea for a pre-autumn road trip if you are wanting to visiting Western and Northern Canada plus Alaska.
1. Prince George, BC to Toad River, BC
- roughly a 11 hour drive
- Toad River has the cutest camping and shop + restaurant (stop at the camp spot that has a gas station and a post office)
2. Toad River to Whitehorse, Yukon
- Whirl Pool Canyon
- Laird Hot Springs
- Watson Lake Sign Forest (MUST SEE)
- Muncho Lake
3. Whitehorse, Yukon to Skagway, Alaska
- Dyea (cemetery and flats)
- Carcross (Matthew Watson General Store, Chilkoot Trail Authentic Sourdough Bakery, Beach)
- Emerald Lake
- Desert Sand Pits
- Chilkoot Trail Hike
- The Sippin Sasquatch
4. Whitehorse, Yukon to Stewart, BC
- Jade City
- Hyder, Alaska (explore the town and go to the Fish Hatchery)
- Salmon Glacier
- Toastworks Museum (it's a museum and restaurant)
On the way back you can do Stewart, BC back to Prince George or you can head down to Vancouver, BC.
I hope you all do this road trip because the scenery is unreal!